Good Day Readers,
If you would like to know more about shipping container modification, you have come to correct blog. In today’s post, we will go through with you the steps on designing and modifying your dream containers. Check out our infographic below:
First, you need to identify the purpose of this container. Do you want a restaurant, a workshop, an office or kitchen.
Next, you must determine the size of the shipping container you require. There are several sizes out there on the market. They are:
- 20ft Standard Container (L 6056mm x W 2438mm x H 2592mm)
- 20ft High-Cube Container (L 6056mm x W 2438mm x H 2896mm)
- 40ft Standard Container (L 12192mm x W 2438mm x H 2592mm)
- 40ft Hi-Cube Container (L 12192mm x W 2438mm x H 2896mm)
Bear in mind the dimensions given above are external dimensions.
Then, like any other interior design or renovation works, you must do space planning. In this step, you will need to identify the following:
- Container layout
- Electrical layout
- Door and window location
- Interior finishes (flooring, wall, ceiling)
- Exterior finishes (paint, wall cladding)
- Furniture layout
Once the layout and design are agreed, we shall proceed with our fabrication works. Depending on the complexity of the design, our fabrication works can be done as soon as one week to a couple of months and once ready, we will deliver it right to your doorstep.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.